Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reflections...


 So many friends have come into my life and quietly influenced me along this walk of healthy living. I am blessed and grateful for them. I believe that when you open your heart & minds, things are put in your path for a reason. This has happened over & over for me and I am constantly amazed & rewarded by the outcomes. Some people have led by example.Some guiding me to information and resources  that have enriched my life in so many ways. A heartfelt thanks to all my friends who have shared their experience and knowledge with me. Living a life of health & happiness is a gift I greatly cherish...

 Long before I started feeding my body with green goodness, I noticed that a friend who lived a more conscious, vegetarian lifestyle seemed so content, centered and had a wonderful sense of self. I greatly admired that. I took notice  & although I wasn't ready to make any changes just yet, a seed was planted. I started paying closer attention when information was shared. I'd try a new shared recipe or ask a few more questions. Eventually  I was ready to start down my own path. I've been blessed with friendship,guidance and support for the healthier lifestyle that I have chosen. I'll be eternally grateful for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...