Sunday, April 3, 2011

Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth "you owe me"
Look what happens with A love like that. It lights up the whole sky! 
~ Hafiz of Persia



In the beginning

Just around the time that I began to enjoy the results of introducing Green Smoothies into my diet ~ another door opened and in walked Mark ~ a friend who opened my eyes to a whole new world of healthy living ~ the raw food world. I had never heard of eating raw, but I was intrigued!
Mark shared with me his own amazing experience of transformation and graciously guided me to many valuable resources and tools that have enriched my life.
This blog is my way of paying it forward ~ to share all that  I've learned and continue to learn.
Huge heartfelt thanks to my  friend who reminds us every day to  ~ eat our veggies! 

On most Thursdays you'll find me at Catch A Healthy Habit Cafe in Fairfield, a local gem which Mark introduced me to... Besides offering delicious smoothies, juices & raw culinary delights, Glen & Lisa the owners, are dedicated to offering informative speakers, documentaries and raw food prep classes. I am continually enlightened & inspired by these events and they have played a huge part in helping me to become the healthier happier woman I am today :)
I encourage you to stop in and check out all they have to offer!

 
Health & Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...