Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm SO excited!!
 Brian & I shot a video while making a Green Smoothie :)




Ingredients

1 granny smith apple
1 banana
2 carrots
2 celery stalks
1 cucumber peeled
2 large handfuls of spinach
1 inch piece of ginger peeled
1 tsp raw honey
1 cup of water ~ approx.

blend 1/2 cup of water with spinach
add each ingredient one by one ~ stirring in a circular motion with tamper
blend until smooth
add more water to fill till top

I always store my smoothies in a 16 oz. Ball mason jar.
They will last up to 2 days in the fridge 
be sure to refrigerate them soon after making them
I take them to work daily along to enjoy with some raw almonds ~ filling and nutritious!

Enjoy :)

 Feel free to ask any questions & please share what  combinations you are blending up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...