Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Morning!


I realize that I have so much information to share that I have to stop organizing and just get it out there little by little. I've posted some links of people that have greatly inspired me on this journey.
They shine with light ~ love & health ~ I wanted what they have ~ it's that simple!


You don't have to eat 100% raw to reap all the benefits!
I began by adding in my greens ~ fruits & veggies and I am the happiest & healthiest I have ever been!
It  all began with my Green Smoothies  :)

Life Regenerator ~ Dan the man!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HejJY_BEsZE
  Dan's videos were the first I discovered and made a huge impact on me... he speaks from his heart and has tons of inspirational & informative videos...


Philip McCluskey ~ wonderful inspiration!  http://www.lovingraw.com/blog/2010/5/9/how-i-lost-215-lbs-video.html
Philip is terrific guy who shares his story of losing 215 lbs on a raw food diet ~ but there is SO much more to learn from Philip too! You don't have to be interested in eating 100% raw to benefit from all that Philip has to offer! I had the pleasure to meet Philip in person and he shared something with me that is now my mantra for my life. When I said I wasn't sure I wanted to go 100% raw, but knew I wanted to be healthier & thinner he said....
"It's your life ~ there are no rules"    
WOW so simple yet so very true! Thank you Philip :)


Rawdawg Rory!  http://rawdawgrory.com/
Rory has also been a great source of information, recipes & laughter along the way! He has lots to offer whether you aspire to eat raw or not! 


Enjoy :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...