Monday, September 26, 2011

Simple Pleasures Through Glorious Greens ~ my Ebook!! :)



  I am over the moon excited about a project that I have just completed! 


  I have just published an Ebook that follows my journey of renewed health & weight loss for the past year and a half. It talks of the changes that have occurred for me in mind, body & spirit that all began with my glorious green smoothies! In it you will also find my favorite smoothie recipes and recipes for other foods I enjoy today.


It is truly a labor of love and I hope it will be helpful to anyone that is on their own journey or thinking of starting down the path to healthy happiness.....


May I ask a favor? If you do chose to buy my book, would you please leave me a little comment down below so I can thank you personally ~  that is one of life's Simple Pleasures :)


Much Love & Gratitude
Kathy


Here's the Link  :)  


                      http://gettingthewordoutmedia.com/    






        

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...