Saturday, June 4, 2011

Good Morning!


 Here I sit in my beautiful backyard, enjoying the sunshine and working in my humble little garden. It's so peaceful, I love days like this. It's quiet moments like these that give me time to pause and reflect on all the simple pleasures that bring so much joy to my life  :)


                                                          Spring Blooms in the yard











My wonderful kitties ~ Jasper & Jasmine... better known as the kids :)





My sprouts ~ aren't they beautiful   :) 



my garden! it's coming along slowly but surely


Wheatgrass! My newest love...



                                                 My son Brian & I  working in the kitchen together :)








And of course... Simple ~ Nutritious ~  Delicious Food!!



Strawberry Walnut Salad
splash of oil & balsamic vinegar ~ Delicious!


I've made some terrific new recipes lately ~ next up ~ a full foodie page!
Have a Happy Healthy Day 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...