Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Morning!


 Today Brian is coming over and we are going to make some smoothies and a few other staple foods that I enjoy regularly. He is looking to lose some weight and regain his natural energy. I am thrilled to know that my 25 year old son wants to feel as amazing as his mom ~ wow that feels good :)
 As Brian would say ~ he` wants to experience some of this awesomeness!!


This will be great because it takes me back to when I first started out on this path and helps me to remember all the little steps and changes that have occurred this past year. It will enable me to share everything I've done along the way and pass it on to anyone that wants to hear it!! 


I have to say that never in my wildest dreams did I expect that adding Green Smoothies into my diet would alter my life so dramatically. It's not just about the weight loss ~ it is the total sense of health and well being that I now experience each and every day  :)


Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...